I've MOVED.

I'm outta here, lads 'n lassies.

Every post here has just been imported over to:
http://gilliansheart.wordpress.com

So that's where to find me from this point on. I'm still designing the site, so it's just a stock plain facade right now, no frills, no nothin', but it was time to make the switch.

Why? What's so bad about Blogger? Word to the wise for all you artists/writers/creators trying to pimp yourself online, like me - Blogger has ZERO search engine optimization. Wordpress has insanely awesome SEO. You want to be found? You want what you post to show up in a Google search? Get the heck out of Blogger and get'cher ass over to Wordpress! It's a whole new learning curve to wade through a whole new set of operations and how-to-post-what and, most notably, Wordpress unlike Blogger doesn't come with any real instruction or easy to use add-ons: you have to download things called "Plugins" and then upload them using FTP software. Plugins are for the simplest things, too, like adding images, or tables, or having a feed. So it'll be hair-pulling, but 100% worth it. People put up a Wordpress blog yesterday and are on page fucking 1 of any search. Blogger? I'm still trying to get "Donna Barr", "Rick Worley" and my own name to show up before page 3.

So I'm off! The new blog should look purddy in about a week or two, and I'll be sure to add all your blogs which I have been following to my WP new blog. Plus...my webcomic is a'comin'...(building the site for it now...) PLUS I've got one final thing brewing, which I hope will blow the socks of the comics INDUSTRY at large. I think it's a rockin' idea anyway.

Peace out, peeps! --Dave B.

MY NEW BLOG - GO THERE!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments:

 
The Worst Writer in the World - by Templates para novo blogger