Presenting...the INTER-REVIEW!!! First up, Finding Peace and Far Arden

THe Spacedog Entertainment job is over, so I'm freelance again, and back with Broken Frontier as a reviewer, although this time around look out for a twist: I'm trying out a new term/concept I'm calling an

"Inter-Review", a review and interview in one!

Wherein the cretaors get to talk and respond to all the points of a review as it goes. So far I'm only trying this with insanely positive reviews, to get the hang of it, but maybe I can make this something truly interesting in time. Still, I'm really happy with how they're coming out.

Here's the first few:


FINDING PEACE OGN by Tom Waltz (Children of the Graves, Zipper) and Natahn St. John (debut)


PART 1

PART 2



FAR ARDEN by Kevin Cannon - You've heard of 24-hour comics, well this is the first 288-hour GRAPHIC NOVEL ever made!


PART 1

PART 2

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments:

 
The Worst Writer in the World - by Templates para novo blogger